What is the secret to a stress free Christmas that will not break the bank?
A bit of planning, some good tips and willingness to try a few different ideas could be just the recipe!
- Plan ahead
- Make a budget (and stick to it)
- Use cash when possible (easier to tarck your spending and keep to that budget)
- Try the “Demohohotivator” and free up some cahs for Christmas
- Consider sign a Pre-NUPP with your friends… a No Unnecessary Present Pact!
- Suggest a Secret Santa for the adults in your family and agree a budget. Everyone can then concentrate on finding the best present for the person you picked.
- Check out supermarket Christmas savings cards.
- Make a list of food and drinks and stock up on long life items when they are one offer.
- If you are sending cards or presents, check postage deadlines and post them early second class.
- Use your points! Have you got a Nectar, Boots or Tesco clubcard? Use them!
Information supplied by North Bristol Advice Centre