We’re a member of PlaceShapers, a network of more than 100 community-focused housing associations. Together we own and manage more than 80,000 homes, are building 32,000 and provide services to more than two million people. We re-invest 100% of our profits into our homes and communities and have helped more than 60,000 people into work since 2010.
We became a member because:
- We put our residents and customers at the centre of what we do and ensure they have real influence on our organisations.
- We provide more than just landlord services because we care about the people and places where we work.
- We build homes that respond to local housing need.
- We recognise the importance of a local focus and work actively with our local authorities and other local partners to improve and shape places at both a strategic and operational level.
- We believe there’s strength and benefit to residents and stakeholders in maintaining a strong, independent, diverse, values-driven housing association sector.
Find out more at www.placeshapers.org