Our mission, vision and values
Alongside our partners we will work tirelessly to meet the need for affordable homes in a way which will help to regenerate our core communities and work with our residents, to provide More Than Just A Roof.
- Develop an additional 500 homes over the next 5 years, of which at least 70% will be affordable and within our target communities.
- Sustain at least 75% of our existing homes as rented and affordable.
- Develop and manage all types of housing and property if this helps us to achieve our purpose.
- Proactively make the best use of all our properties to maximise the provision of new homes.
- Be efficient in everything we do, so that we can dedicate up to 20% of our surplus to provide residents with More Than Just a Roof.
- Focus our More Than commitment on outcomes in our communities which make full use of resident’s skills and aspirations.
- Listen to our staff and residents so that they feel valued and have an effective voice in the strategic decisions we make and can co-design our services.
Our guiding principles
To make sure we achieve this we will:
- Strive to be the best we can be
- Be creative in our approach, eager to learn and try new things
- Be honest and open and do what we promise
- Provide quality customer services, defined by residents
- Support and value residents for their strengths
- Run a sound and ethical business
How we’ll behave
- Act professionally, be honest and fair and keep our promises
- Show respect for each other and our customers
- Act as one team- take responsibility for delivering a great service, even if it’s not our job
- Be polite, helpful and kind and have a ‘can do’ attitude
- Be tolerant and learn when things don’t always go right